Thursday 14 April 2011

Audience Research Charts & Analysis





In the above 7 charts, I performed audience research amongst 8 different people in order to ascertain what features to imbue my magazine with. As 6 out of 8 were male, and 5 out of 8 between the ages of 16 and 25, I shall feature a person of that age on the front cover to relate with the target audience. 4 out of 8 say they would expect to pay between £3.00 and £3.99 for a magazine, and so I shall charge £3.99 so as to maintain an economic price and also still turn a profit from the magazine. 6 out of 8 claim to already subscribe to 3-4 magazines on a monthly basis, another reason to price my magazine economically as they are already spending money on other magazines. 4 out of 8 people also claim their favourite genre of music to be trance, and so I shall make my magazine about trance music. 6 out 8 claim that they purchase magazines mostly for the interviews, and all 8 claim that their favourite colour is orange. Therefore, I will have the front cover be about an interview, and contain mostly the colour orange.

No comments:

Post a Comment