Saturday 9 April 2011

Diary Entry for April 9th

Today, I was able to find a new model for the front cover, double page spread and contents page of the magazine.

I took photos of the subject, posing as though he were a DJ in a recording studio, making use of many of the props on hand to add to the subject's traits of apparent arrogance and wealth.

I then also went around to his house where he had set up a DJ-esque turntable, and I had brought some glow-in-the-dark rave bangles for him to wear around his wrists with. I took photos from a multitude of angles, including close-ups of his hands and low angle shots. I have not yet determined where on my magazine these will go, though most probably the contents page.

I have also produced a near-final version of my double page spread, using images of the model from the shoot at the recording studio, and using a double page spread from a recent issue of Mixmag as a style model.

No comments:

Post a Comment