Saturday 9 April 2011

Diary Entry of Events Before April 9th

In the run up to April 4th, I produced an updated version of my front cover, after having recieved mostly negative feedback concerning my previous attempt. I followed a style model (Issue 223 of Mixmag "Why Celebrity DJs Must Be Stopped", seen in a previous cover analysis entry.), imitating the text layout and colour of the magazine. I have by this point taken front cover pictures of three different models, having to ignore all but one as actually contacting them or making them available proved impossible, and I had to abandon the previous photo of myself as I need to be able to prove that I am the one who took the photos, and I am apparently not believable as a DJ. All that remains now is to take some photos of another model for my contents page.

No comments:

Post a Comment